The Kiev Medical Collegewas founded in 1965.
During this period, it has prepared more then 15,000 specialists (midwives, physician assistants, nurses, and dental technicians).
- The 104 memberSchoolfaculty includes 37 specialist teachers (или specialist instructors), 3 science PhD’s, and 49 Distinguished teachers.
- Since 1983 our School has been welcoming international medical students.
- During this time over 400 specialists from 19 countries inAsia,Africa,Latin America, theMiddle Eastand Eastern Europehave been trained at the school.
- Our technical and material base meets highest governmental and international standards.
- The new school building features 48 laboratory rooms, 640 seat conference hall, 2 gymnasiums, cafeteria, 3 computer labs and the library.
- We have regular connections with medical schools inCanada,UK, andSwitzerland.
The College maintains close contacts with the Rostok-PagDentistryCenter(France), Dentarium Dentistry (Germany), andICNDentistry firm (US), which allows keeping up with modern dentistry methods.
The School’s Preparatory Department is among the best inKiev. Preparatory training is conducted on school premises. It includes the Russian language course, as well as pre-requisite courses in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science and Mathematics, allowing students to be enrolled in higher medical and biological educational institutions.
Course duration is 10 mounts. Classes start on October 1st.
The students have an option of being accommodated at the hostel, and enjoy privileges of using the School’s sports facilities and the library free of charge.
Presently, international students are offered two specialties on the contract basis:
- Orthopedic Dentistry (Dental Technician)
- Nursing (Nurse)
Teaching language is Russian.
Length of study is 3 years.
Classes start on September 1st.
Kiev Medical College
5 Bratislavska St.
tel.: (044) 518-7668 (Reception)
tel.: (044) 518-4215 (International Students Department)
Graduates obtain an international diploma from the higher educational institution of the II level of accreditation.